Learn to play with Flow and Fluency, every time you sit down at the piano!
Hi! I’m Ron Drotos and I’m passionate about piano improvisation. KeyboardImprov is a new way to learn piano; combining the best of online learning with the personal instruction that only an expert, caring piano teacher can provide. If you’re new to improv, I’ll get you improvising in just a few days, and if you’re at the intermediate level, we’ll dive deep into your favorite style of music, whether it’s jazz, blues, rock, pop or even classical improv. Best of all, you’ll start to enjoy your piano playing like never before, and feel good about the music you play.
I’m so happy I found Ron’s lessons online. His demeanor, impressive background, and ability to convey the material in such an easy to assimilate manner is exactly what I was hoping to find in an instructor. My playing is improving by leaps and bounds!
- Access to 340+ well-sequenced video lessons, each with downloadable sheet music
- Personal guidance and instruction during weekly Skype “Office hours,” or via email (many of my students also enjoy sending me audios and videos so I can respond with suggestions)
- A weekly “members-only” newsletter, with inspirational videos, stories, and special practice tips
Thanks to Ron’s teaching, I now feel confident enough as a pianist to play piano bar gigs, accompanying myself while singing jazz and pop songs. He’s an amazing teacher!
- How to play fluently, with confidence and ease, in jazz, rock, blues, pop, or classical styles
- Solo piano styles, accompaniment patterns, and a greater understanding of music in general
- You''ll be able to sit down at any piano and improvise great music effortlessly!
“By learning to improvise simple, beautiful music with a sense of joy and fluency right from the beginning, you’ll create an amazing springboard for your further growth. Each new pianistic technique and concept becomes completely assimilated into your music in a natural way so that you sound great, and feel better about your playing than you’ve ever felt before.”
If you’ve always wished that you could have more fun at the piano, and play like the pianists you admire, this is how you do it.
Take a Free Lesson:
Zoom and Skype Lessons:
$35 for 30 min, $50 for 45 min, and $65 for 60 min. Please email me at rondrot[email protected] with any questions or to schedule lessons.
Video course: Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Options for Your Convenience
Select an option below to get started. All major credit cards are accepted and all payments are processed through PayPal. Your credit card will not be charged until after the Free 5-Day Trial period.
PS - You'll immediately receive your account info via email, and then my personal "welcome" email shortly afterward.
Automatic Monthly Payments
A savings of $80.00 per year
A savings of $120.00 per year