- Is it OK to look at your hands while playing piano?
- 5 ways to play piano well on those days when you’re not playing well
- Is it worth $200 – $300 to see Elton John in concert?
- Are you playing the correct melody to Miles Davis’ “Freddie The Freeloader?”
- Down the rabbit hole with Grace Slick and Jefferson Airplane
Ron, I started right away with your Blues Scale Etudes and spent 3 hours at my keyboard. I haven’t played this much in years!
What I think is best about Ron Drotos and Keyboard Improv.com is that the lessons are always kept fun. The best way of learning is to always have fun and Ron always enforces the importance of that. The lessons are meant to be done slowly so as to ensure getting the full benefit of what Ron has to offer and he is always open for any questions one may have, to help better understand concepts. It takes a person who is passionate about music to be able to have the passion and desire to teach o…
Ron Drotos is one of the most creative teachers I have ever met. He has the ability to take any subject and turn it into an adventure.
I have watched Ron Drotos ‘in action’ for over 20 years, coaching and teaching countless musicians. He will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to express yourself through improvisation at the piano and keyboard.
Your extraordinary approach to teaching has ignited a passion within my daughter Lauren that has vastly improved her technical skills as well as her ability to express herself.
Taking a lesson from Ron Drotos is like having a cup of coffee with a friend. Easy and relaxed.